Saturday, March 20, 2010

Roy Hodgson - Coach of Fulham Gives Us A Timely Reminder On the Subject of "Success" in the Premier League

Roy Hodgson, yes Roy Hodgson provides a realisitc picture of life in Football at a Club - no matter what level or location.

After my Club, Woden Valley, were smashed today by the terrific new PL addition to the competition, Goulburn Strikers, I take some comfort in Roy's musings. Honestly, who would be a Coach in the Premier League, when training was good and no one really saw this shallacking coming.

AH yes - Michael Azize, Coach of the WVFC P16s, you are absolutely right about the earlier post (see 1-4-3-3 video), it is Roy Hodgson. I know, the jumper is the give away, and I shall never trust my source again - when I can find hin to tell him!!!! Apologies to Harry Redknapp.

In the meantime, take the long view and don;t get too tense yet, its still the preseason. But I know some flamin' players who have played their way back to the Gallarginbone Sixths after today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment